Thursday, December 27, 2007

Oh, so you mean I actually have to plan it out....

I have a lot of things on my mind right now.

First and foremost, I am wondering if I really want to go to New York. Being the way that I am, I decided I made the decision in a moment of emotional intensity. A moment of weakness in reason. Which means I am now wondering if that's what I really want to do.

OK, let me backtrack. Yes, I still want to go.
I guess what I am wrestling with now, is that if I go to New York, I don't think I am going to come back. Not right away, anyway.

But then it's like, do I have enough money? Where would I go? How would I get around?

It's not like I have an amazing car or anything. Just a Bonneville. I mean it works, but I don't know if I would trust it on a trip without a destination.

I got a decent amount of money for Christmas and graduation. Plus my regular savings, which I am usually pretty good with. But I wonder how far $5,000 (maybe more, maybe less) would really take me.

I don't even know why I even write about these things in here. It's not like I have a huge audience of people awaiting my every post with baited breath.

Sidenote: I looked up "baited breath" just now, as after I typed it, I wondered if it was an actual phrase. I swear I've heard it before, but it's like, while I know what it means, I don't know the origin, or if I even used it correctly. The more you know. *

Anyway, whatever. Headed to a show at the Vinyl tonight.
After that, it's farewell to Ontario.

* So I'm a nerd that likes etymology. Fuck off.

No comments: