Monday, December 17, 2007

I Am Chris

I wonder if there's a way for the clarity of the morning after a drunken argument to manifest itself during the argument, as opposed to after, when there's a chance the argument leads to permanent consequences. I suppose it would we

As always, Sam and I are fine, apologetic, etc. We met up for a late lunch today, and spent the rest of the day as we usually do, happy. That's all that needs to be said there. This blog doesn't need to be anymore of a drama fest.

I just got home, and I'm listening to At The Gates. Seriously, the need to do some reunion shows here or in the States. The band is sick.

Um...guess I only have random thoughts here. I saw I Am Legend today. I think I was more psyched about the Dark Knight trailer than the movie. It wasn't bad, but the storyline is completely different from the book. I usually don't judge movies by the books they are based off of, as I understand the mediums are completely different, but I think this is the first time I've ever been disappointed by the translation. The whole reason for calling the story "I Am Legend" in the movie is the exact opposite of the book. Still, Will ("Welcome to Earth!") Smith
did a fine job.

I am tired as hell.

I always feel like I need to keep filling this out. Every sentence I type seems like I need to make
3 more to keep this interesting.

yeah, I'm drained.

I'll write more tomorrow.

No comments: